- Published: Thursday, 3 April 2014
Fire Fighting Inspector is an independent function concerned with fire safety on the Hospital’s premises.
- Inspection of fire fighting protection;
- Verification of compliance with fire fighting, technical and construction regulations;
- Checking timely performance of extinguisher and fire fighting equipment periodic inspections and maintenance;
- Development of fire fighting documents;
- Developing documents for practical fire fighting trainings;
- Organising trainings for professional soldiers and civilian personnel;
- Cooperation with the Fire Fighting Branch Office in Bydgoszcz and the Municipal Fire Services in Bydgoszcz.
tel. +48 261 417 451