- Published: Thursday, 3 April 2014
HR Management Division emerged from the Finance Division and started to operate as an independent division from January 2009 under the management of Ms Anita Hoppe.
Anita Hoppe, MA
Manager of HR Management Division
10th Military Research Hospital and Policlinic
Independent Public Healthcare Centre
The HR Division is comprised of two Sections: Employment Section and Payroll Section. Their task is to implement the Hospital’s HR policy mainly by developing materials and records of all matters related to:
- employment, allocation, re-allocation, promotion and dismissal of employees, as well as compliance with the relevant regulations of the Labour Code or executive and departmental regulations.
- employee remuneration, including developing the payroll for civil personnel, transfer of pays and preparing additional payments, i.e. long service awards, retirement gratuities, holiday pays.
The HR Management Division is operated mainly in pursuance of such normative documents as:
- Statute of the 10th Military Research Hospital and Policlinic approved by the Minister of National Defence dated 5 December 2005.
- Healthcare Centres Act of 30 August 1991 as amended (Journal of Laws no. 91, item 408 as amended).
- Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws no. 133, item 883 as amended).
- Labour Code Act dated 24 June 1974 (Journal of Laws dated 1998 no. 21, item 94 as amended).
- Tax Law dated 29 August 1977 (Journal of Laws no. 137, item 926 as amended).
- Sickness and Maternity Social Insurance Pecuniary Benefits Act dated 3 February 1995 (Journal of Laws no. 16, item 17).
- Collective Labour Agreement.