Human Resources Management Division
The HR Division is comprised of two Sections: Employment Section, Payroll Section and Contracts Section. Their task is to implement the Hospital’s HR policy mainly by developing materials and records of all matters related to:
- employment, allocation, re-allocation, promotion and dismissal of employees, as well as compliance with the relevant regulations of the Labour Code or executive and departmental regulations.
- employee remuneration, including developing the payroll for civil personnel, transfer of pays and preparing additional payments, i.e. long service awards, retirement gratuities, holiday pays.
- preparing and controlling services contained in contracts.
The HR Management Division is operated mainly in pursuance of such normative documents as:
- Statute of the 10th Military Research Hospital and Policlinic approved by the Minister of National Defence dated 5 December 2005.
- Healthcare Centres Act of 30 August 1991 as amended (Journal of Laws no. 91, item 408 as amended).
- Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws no. 133, item 883 as amended).
- Labour Code Act dated 24 June 1974 (Journal of Laws dated 1998 no. 21, item 94 as amended).
- Tax Law dated 29 August 1977 (Journal of Laws no. 137, item 926 as amended).
- Sickness and Maternity Social Insurance Pecuniary Benefits Act dated 3 February 1995 (Journal of Laws no. 16, item 17).
- Collective Labour Agreement.
Copyright © 2018-2020 10 WSkzP