- Published: Wednesday, 8 June 2016
- Published: Tuesday, 7 June 2016
- Published: Thursday, 12 May 2016
The International Nurses Day was established by the International Council of Nurses in 1973. It is celebrated on 12 May to commemorate Florence Nightingale, a precursor of the today's nursing. She promoted the idea of nursing that is focused on human needs and takes into account the great importance of preventive healthcare.
- Published: Thursday, 5 May 2016
On 5 May, we celebrate World Hand Hygiene Day. WHO has prepared a worldwide action promoting hand hygiene with the underlying message “Join hands for safe surgical care”. The employees of the 10th Military Research Hospital and Polyclinic actively participated in the action promoting hand hygiene and surgical contamination prevention.
- Published: Friday, 8 April 2016