- Published: Friday, 4 April 2014
The Public Procurement Division coordinates and oversees Hospital’s organizational units with regard to public procurement. As part of the above, the division:
- conducts tendering procedures for requests submitted by the Divisions and Organizational Sectors of the Hospital in accordance with applicable regulations;
- maintains a register of all awarded contracts with the value exceeding that set forth in article 8, section 11 of the Public Procurement Act;
- collects information from respective organizational sections on awarded contracts with the value exceeding that that set forth in article 8, section 11 of the Act;
- provides explanation and assessment of tenders to the Head of the Hospital and to the managers of the hospital’s organizational sections;
- works with the Finance Sector on contract awarding strategy in accordance with the Hospital’s financial strategy, as well as on accepting and releasing bid and performance bonds;
- prepares and submits annual reports on awarded contracts.
Maj Dariusz Wojcieszak, MA
Public Procurement Division Manager
The above team fulfils obligations pursuant to the Public Procurement Act on behalf of the 10th Military Research Hospital and Polyclinic, Independent Public Healthcare Centre, Bydgoszcz.