Protection Sector has responsibilities in ensuring compliance with classified data protection regulations, systems and telecommunications safety and physical protection of the Hospital’s premises.
- classified data protection;
- providing security for persons and property;
- protection of telecommunications system and network where classified data are generated, processed, stored or transmitted;
- protection of classified information and compliance with classified data protection regulations;
- periodic control of records, materials, and documents circulation;
- development of the Hospital’s classified data protection plans and supervision of their implementation;
- keeping the Hospital’s records;
- supervision of personal data protection.
Units involved in fulfilment of the responsibilities:
- office and archive section: non-classified office, classified office, mobilisation office, medical archives
- Hospital Head’s Office;
- security guards;
- classified documents processing station.