- Published: Monday, 19 May 2014
- Cookie is a small text file that a web server sends and writes to user computer (device). Cookies usually contain a name of visited site, unique number and expiry time, after which they are removed from device.
- The main purpose of Cookies is to fit right content and look of the site to user preferences. They can be also used to create statistics ant to gather information about user behavior related to visited site.
Cookies types used by Hospital site.
- There are two kinds of Cookies used by our site:
- session Cookies, temporary written by Hospital site, that remain on the device until you leave our site (close a browser),
- persistent Cookies, which remain on the device until they expire or you manually delete them.
- Most internet browsers allow to change or completely disable Cookies.
- Here you can find instructions on how to change Cookies settings for the most popular browsers:
- To find instruction on how to change settings for a browser not listed above, please check software manual ("Help").
- Please be informed, that when you disable Cookies completely, our site might not be displayed properly.